Stand As One

With Omar and refugees worldwide

Before the war in Syria, Omar was a farmer. Now he just wants to find safety with his wife and son.

Omar fled fighting in Syria, with his wife and two-year-old son. They had to travel for 22 days to seek safety, and when we met him he hadn't slept for two days. "We are farmers but no one can live there anymore. There is no food in the shops, there is nothing to eat" he told us. "There is nothing worse than living in a war."

Omar's family is one of many who are desperately seeking safety. The UK has a vital role to play in making sure refugees like them are kept safe, supported and together.

Keep in touch

Sign up and we will send you more details of how we are all standing as one with people forced to flee their homes.

Sign up now

Live Album

Oxfam Presents: Stand as One - Live from Glastonbury 2016

It’s the first live Glastonbury album of its kind. A host of world-famous musicians and the world’s best-loved festival stand as one with people forced to flee conflict, disaster and poverty.

The album is dedicated to the memory of Jo Cox, MP, a former Oxfam activist, who campaigned tirelessly for refugees.

Acts including Coldplay, Muse, Foals, Sigur Rós and The Last Shadow Puppets have dedicated a song from their Glastonbury set for a special live album in support of Oxfam’s work with refugees worldwide. It's out now and available to buy on CD or MP3 on Parlophone.

1 Coldplay – Birds
2 Foals – What Went Down
3 The Last Shadow Puppets – The Dream Synopsis
4 Jeff Lynne’s ELO – Showdown
5 Chvrches – Bury It
6 New Order – Bizarre Love Triangle
7 Years & Years – Eyes Shut
8 Jess Glynne – Right Here
9 Muse – Starlight
10 Wolf Alice – Giant Peach
11 Editors – Munich *
12 Sigur Rós – Sæglópur
13 John Grant – Grey Tickles, Black Pressure
14 Richard Hawley – Tonight the Streets Are Ours
15 Jack Garratt – Worry *
16 Laura Mvula – People
17 Madness – My Girl
18 Baaba Maal – Fulani Rock
19 Jamie Lawson – Someone for Everyone *

* Download only

Also available from:
Amazon | HMV | iTunes | Google and independent record stores.

All Parlophone’s profits from the album are being donated to charity. 75% will go to Oxfam's Refugee Crisis Appeal in support of refugees worldwide and the remaining 25% will go to the Jo Cox Fund. This will be shared between three charities close to her heart: the Royal Voluntary Service, Hope not Hate and the White Helmets.

The album is part of Oxfam’s new campaign, to put pressure on world leaders to welcome more refugees, to prevent families from being separated and to keep people fleeing their homes safe from harm. We’re pushing for political change. People forced to flee their homes need to be kept safe, supported and together.

Buy album

Be one of the first to own a copy of Oxfam Presents: Stand as One - Live at Glastonbury 2016. by buying direct from the Glastonbury Online Store on CD or digital download.

Buy the album now

Stand As One

With people forced to flee

The world is in the middle of the most serious refugee crisis since records began. We are standing as one with the millions of people forced to flee conflict, disaster and poverty to make sure they get the essential help and protection they urgently need.

More than 65 million people have been forced to leave their homes by terrifying conflict and violence, millions more by natural disaster and poverty. These are people like you and me who have often been torn away from their families, children who are on their own.

You can make a stand, and together we can stand as one.

Campaign FAQ and background information.

Stand Together

Buy our exclusive live album from Glastonbury 2016, or sign up for more info.

Sign up nowGlastonbury Album

Be one of the first to own a copy of Oxfam Presents: Stand as One - Live at Glastonbury 2016. by buying direct from the Glastonbury Online Store on CD or digital download.

By providing your telephone number below, you are consenting to occasional future calls and/or texts from Oxfam about our projects and fundraising activities.

Thanks for registering

Please spread the word and sign our up for more info. We need to help developing countries give children an education and give refugees the chance to build a life again.

An error occurred

Try again later.